Natural antioxidants supplements - strawberry salad
Feeling fatigue all the time, suffering from memory loss, brain fog, headaches, muscles pain, being sensitive to noise - these are symptoms of oxidative stress. It occurs when free radicals outnumber antioxidants in our body. Therefore it’s crucial to supplement antioxidants with our diet. The best source of antioxidants are fruits - various berries in particular. Below we present a recipe for delicious refreshing strawberry salad, which will take care of your adequate antioxidants intake.
- 500 grams strawberries
- 3 medium peaches
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped basil mint
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Cut the strawberries and peaches in thin slices.
- In a medium serving bowl, combine the strawberries, peaches, blueberries and mint.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and drizzle the maple syrup and balsamic vinegar on top.
- Gently toss all the ingredients to combine.
This salad tastes wonderfully refreshing if you chill it before serving. With an extra sprinkle of lemon juice you can keep it in the fridge for up to two days. Enjoy!