Nutritious kiwi, banana, spinach smoothie in 5 minutes!
Sometimes we think that eating healthy requires a lot of efforts. But it can be extremely easy, just like a preparation of this smoothie. The perfect combination of refreshing, sour kiwi with sweet, mild banana and green spinach results in a great taste and a real vitamins and minerals bomb! Get loaded with vitamin C, antioxidants, potassium, iron and calcium!
for 2 glasses
- 3 kiwis
- 1 banana
- 60 g cups spinach
- 1 cup milk, of your choice
- 285 g cup plain greek yogurt
- Cut the kiwis in cubs and slice the banana.
- Put milk and spinach into the blender first. Blend until the spinach is fully incorporated into the milk and you have nice smooth green texture of the mix.
- Add the fruits and greek yoghurt and mix until consistency is smooth.
- Enjoy cold, right after preparation. The smoothie can be stored in a fridge, however its nutrition value may decrease with time.